WELCOME TO THE LPCA
The only place in Louisiana where everyone understands your story!
Volunteer service event announcement coming soon!
Check us out on Facebook or look at our calendar here.
***Read our latest e-mail about announcements and events, mailed on 2/21/14.***
Join LPCA Now
- Weekly email updates on all of the upcoming events and service projects
- Open invitation to all LPCA activities
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors
- Numerous opportunities to network with an amazing group of people
- Another location to publish your crazy PC stories
- Coffee breaks with the LPCA President
So what are you waiting for? There’s no absolutely no excuse. Just contact our membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up.
For details, go to www.peacecorpsconnect.org.
After volunteering at the St. Louis Cemetery on March 11th, 2012
At the Bacchus Mardi Gras Party in the French Quarter, Sunday, February 19, 2012
Ryan Mast and John Templeton volunteering at the Second Harvest Food Bank with LPCA, Saturday August 21, 2010.
Get Involved with LPCA
- Join hundreds of other Louisiana RPCVs by becoming a member of the Louisiana Peace Corps Association.
- Sign-up for the LPCA Newsletter and E-Blasts.
- Visit and "Like" the LPCA Facebook page! Visit the LPCA Social Networking Site to create your own profile page, upload pictures from your service and learn more about RPCVs in the area.
- Promote an organization you're involved with by utilizing our RPCVs IN ACTION page.
- Become a speaker for the "3rd Goal Initiative" and share your PC experience with local organizations.
- Submit an article for the Newsletter. On the "Contact Us" page put "Attn: Newsletter Editor" in the subject line and you'll likely get published.
- Plan an LPCA Social Event. On the "Contact Us" page put "Attn: VP of Social Events" and our Social Chairman will let you know if we can make it happen.
- Organize an LPCA Service Project. Submit your idea to us and we'll supply you with the people. In some cases we may even be able to provide you with some funding. Contact Us - Attn: VP of Service Projects.
LPCA members Bruce Ingber, Darryl Knoll, Mike Madej, David Wessel, Josh Norman and Michael Grodsky taking a break from an afternoon of moving dirt in 2009.
To the right: Peace Corps' 50th Anniversary Kickoff Dinner at Boswell's Jamaican Grill in New Orleans, September 25th.
To the left: LPCA Participates in this year's October Build.
One of the many service projects to get involved in with the Louisiana Peace Corps AssociationJust before the Mardi Gras parade!